Thursday, February 7, 2013

Oh yeah, I made it home ok too.

Didn't wrap this up so well, sorry.

I have a few more stories to tell and I've also had a few gentle reminders to get some photos up too.

Before all that though, here's a video of a sneak peak of snaps to come...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h84sxF9JyJA

This was is put together by Thomas, the teacher from Oz. It mostly features the students which is pretty choice. It starts with a time lapse of the view we were getting somewhere on our trek, then goes to a time lapse of some of the work at our project at the school, then a video through the streets of McLeod Ganj, some cricket and other action back at the school, some walking the streets of Jaipur, a bit of prayer wheels at the Tibetan Temple, some waiting for a bus in Delhi, a frozen-ish river somewhere on trek, a hop-scotch like game with the kids back at the school, an awesome time lapse of a rubrics cube race (where the two boys literally finished in the same frame!), then some more shots from the same places.

I'm trying to get a copy of some of his stills. As you can see he's quite the talented photographer.

I'll try add some more stories and pics in the weekend. But I've said things like that before.

1 comment:

I may not get a chance to reply to your comment but I hope to at least read it and chuckle.