Saturday, December 24, 2011

Actually I can't be bothered, sorry.

This was going to be a bit of a long post to kinda fill in some gaps that I've skipped over in previous posts. I thought what with all the extra holiday time y'all have you'd like to hear a tale or two. But actually I'm not in the mood. Sorry.

So it's just about Christmas in NZ as I type and most likely is (or was) by the time you read it. The best thing about being over here is you'd barely know it was Christmas. Sure people care about it but there is none of the decorations and over-the-top hype in town or anywhere. I think I've heard a total of three carols, that's still too many for my liking.

Off for lunch now. I spent most of my time here catching up on a few blogs et al. Bugger about Christchurch huh, poor folks.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may not get a chance to reply to your comment but I hope to at least read it and chuckle.