Monday, December 12, 2011

^ See what I did there?

This is quite last-minute and I should have got on to this much sooner to make it all fancy and stuff, but oh well. Better late than never. Maybe.

I spent a stupidly long time trying to come up with a half-clever name for this thing too. Isn't the best I wanted but I Googled a few other ideas and found they were too similar to others. I at least want to try to be original. Here was the short list:

idiot-in-rwanda
rwhatnow
rwandaful
a-fish-call[s-into-r]wanda

I'd be happy for other suggestions in the comments. Prize for the best could be on offer (typical teacher false promise)!

So yeah usual rah rah first post things... Will try post when I can or as interesting things happen (RSS it for updates) etc. I fly out this evening so next post may be a little while.

Coolies.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I really liked that too but there is another blog with a similar name. I'm actually trying to meet up with a couple of people who I've found by searching some of these names.

    ReplyDelete

I may not get a chance to reply to your comment but I hope to at least read it and chuckle.